Bathroom Remodeling Portfolio
Thinking about remodeling your bathroom? Get inspired by taking a look at a few of our favorite projects!
- Part of a 2nd floor addition, adding 50 square feet to an existing but cramped bathroom.
- With the double vanity, we added plenty of hidden storage and extra countertop.
- The slate floor tile was a must have for our clients, and we overcame the potential ‘cold’ feel of the stone with in floor radiant heating.
Why Remodel Your Bathroom?
Many classic North Shore homes feature incredible design and construction. But in years past, builders and architects often overlooked the bathroom. Today’s North Shore families demand modern features and a bathroom that’s meant to be loved, enjoyed, and luxurious. At Godfrey Design-Build we can open up small cramped bathrooms, add the features and storage space you’ve always wanted, and update the look, feel, and style of your North Shore bathroom.
Your remodeled bathroom can...
- Include all the storage space you need
- Feature a modern, timeless look and feel
- Offer the high-tech luxury touches you've dreamed about
- Provide more space and flexibility for a growing family
- Even small condo/apartment bathrooms can be updated and remodeled!
- Design elements for this 5th floor condo included subway tile, wainscoting, a custom radiator cover, and oil rubbed bronze fixtures.
- Slate floor tile matched with 4x4 porcelain shower tiles create a uniform look in this 2nd floor main bathroom.
- Light blue walls and white trim complete the look.
— Alaina G.
More North Shore Bathroom Remodeling Projects
- Our clients wanted to emulate the look of their favorite hotel, ‘Venetian Las Vegas’, with the tile work in their master bathroom.
- Marble tile, a shower bench, lighted alcove, and custom glass door create a warm and comfortable space.
- Custom carpentry and Kohler fixtures throughout pull the room together.
- Our client loved the modern look of large format vertical porcelain tile with a horizontal glass accent strip.
- Classic brushed steel fixtures complement the age of this historic condo.
- The custom glass shower door creates a seamless entry and opens up the feel of the space.
Luxury Features & Additions
What’s the centerpiece of your dream bathroom? Plenty of counter space to get ready in the morning? A spa-quality walk in shower or soaking tub? Enough storage space for everything your family needs? A beautiful skylight to brighten up those dreary North Shore winter days? If you can imagine it, we can build it!
Your bathroom remodeling project can include the luxury features you’ve always dreamed of, including:
- His & her’s vanities
- Walk in showers
- Rain shower heads
- Spa jet tubs
- Radiant heat flooring
- Fog-proof mirrors
- Hidden storage
- Towel warmers
- Modern smart LED lighting, curtains, and blinds
- Waterproof sound and entertainment system
- Aging in place features
- Much more!
Our Design-Build Approach to Bathroom Remodeling
Design-Build isn’t simply a style of building. It’s a philosophy and a holistic approach to bathroom remodeling and construction. When you work with Godfrey Design-Build, we’re committed to:
- Managing your entire project from start to finish
- Working closely with you to bring your dream bathroom to life
- Hiring, scheduling, and managing the work of our trusted contractors
- Solving problems and streamlining the entire process
- Producing beautiful results that will take your breath away!
“I’m Pat Godfrey, an experienced construction professional and a Certified Remodeler.
My background in business and economics helps me manage budgets and keep your remodeling project on-schedule.”
Get in Touch
Are you thinking about starting a bathroom remodeling project?
Or call (978) 704-8187 to schedule your free consultation.